Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Your move


I have decided to start a blog to share MY story, MY feelings, MY advice, and MY process. 

Since my life was turned upside I have struggled within myself to figure out what I do next. What's my next move in life? How do I ever accept this new unwanted change in my life? How I get people to stop looking at me like I am fragile and am about to break? How do I get people to stop talking about me when I leave the room? The only thing that has seemed to worked is to speak up. Tell people how I want and need to be treated from this moment forward.

Once I figured out that my voice was the only thing that was going to change anything I made the decision that maybe starting a blog. This blog is not only going to help me get some feelings out and help myself heal but it will also help people in the future with this unfamiliar territory.

So put on your seat belt for my next writings and open your minds and hearts so you can fully hear what I have to say about MY experience. 


"Open your mind before you open your mouth" - Aristophanes

No comments:

Post a Comment